Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pictures!

For the last several weeks I've been wanting to put up pictures of my recent trip to Mikumi National Park (where I saw lions, zebras, elephants and giraffes!) and recent hike in the Ulurguru mountains.  Uploading pictures to the blog can be difficult on my internet connection in the TZ, so I've been holding out for my little jaunt up to the Middle East (more on that later) where they have many wonders - like the Dead Sea and Petra and wifi.

However, despite the wifi, the working meeting I'm at has turned out to be some long days of, well, working and so I haven't had much time.  I started uploading some pictures, left for dinner, thought they'd be done when I got back, but...turns out this is the only one that took.

So, here is a picture of my feed post-hike in the Ulrugur's.  That's dirt, not a tan.  It really was a beautiful hike...I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment